AquaLayer Flooring Underlayment - Powerful Moisture Protection
- Protects floors against moisture from both subfloor and top side by wicking moisture away
- Aggressively locks away water to prevent damage to flooring and substrate
- Moisture disperses through the pad and dissipates over time
SUPERIOR MOISTURE PROTECTION
Recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to “breathe” - managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot.
Dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
SMOOTHS OUT IMPERFECTIONS
Firm and supportive but flexible enough to form around subfloor surface roughness, helps to cut down on extra subfloor surface prepping time.
Provides additional comfort to the entire home during seasonal temperature changes.
APPROVED FOR INFLOOR HEATING SYSTEMS
Allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock.
MADE FROM 94% RECYCLED MATERIAL
A patented manufacturing process repurposes post-industrial and pre/post-consumer materials into high-performance underlayment.
CERTIFIED CLEAN AND SAFE INDOOR AIR QUALITY
No VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials.
Sound Rating Test
* The higher the number, the better the noise control!
- Floor heating for laminate, engineered hardwood, & floating floors
- Easy to install radiant floor heating mats - cut to length
- Keep feet warm w/cost-effective electric floor heating system
- Not for Use in Wet Area (Shower Floor) - ONLY for Use in Dry Area
Where To Buy
DistributorClick here to view distributors
Local Dealer/StoreClick here to view dealers
To help find a local distributor in your area with the right inventory levels, please fill out the form below.