FloorLyft® Premium Acoustical and Insulating Fiber Board
- Perfect for all floating floors and most glue down applications
- Corrects gaps between trim and flooring by raising the subfloor
- Protects floors from water with built-in EcoWick Technology
- Superior bond strength with adhesives and thinsets
Helps raise the subfloor when replacing a thick floor covering with a thinner floor as well as reduce trip hazards – Saving time and money
Superior Sound Reduction
Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes floating floors sound solid underfoot
Provides additional comfort to the entire home during seasonal temperature changes.
100% Recycled Materials
A patented manufacturing process repurposes post-industrial and pre- and post-consumer materials into high-performance underlayment.
Certified Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality
No VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials.
Can be used with a variety of floating floor types.
Glue It Flooring
Allows adhesives to adhere for glue down application.
Dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
Smoothing Out Imperfections
Firm and supportive but flexible enough to form around subfloor surface roughness, helps to cut down on extra subfloor surface prepping time.
Sound Rating Test
* The higher the number, the better the noise control!
- Floor heating for laminate, engineered hardwood, & floating floors
- Easy to install radiant floor heating mats - cut to length
- Keep feet warm w/cost-effective electric floor heating system
- Not for Use in Wet Area (Shower Floor) - ONLY for Use in Dry Area
Where To Buy
DistributorClick here to view distributors
Local Dealer/StoreClick here to view dealers
To help find a local distributor in your area with the right inventory levels, please fill out the form below.