- Excellent sound ratings reduce reflective noise and transmission of sounds
- Patent Pending Fusion Sealed technology for moisture protection and industry-leading ease of installation
- Exceeds requirements for moisture vapor transmission
- Superior compression characteristics to support click-together system
Fusion Seal Technology
Provides better moisture protection than film alone.
Outstanding protection with industry leading numbers with the metallic film attached.
Superior Sound Reduction
Outstanding sound control with Delta IIC rating of 24.
Thermal insulating properties with heat reflective film help to reflect heat upwards to the floor.
Made From Recycled Foam Materials
A patented manufacturing process repurposes post-industrial and pre and post consumer materials into high-performance underlayment.
Sound Rating Test
* The higher the number, the better the noise control!
- Floor heating for laminate, engineered hardwood, & floating floors
- Easy to install radiant floor heating mats - cut to length
- Keep feet warm w/cost-effective electric floor heating system
- Not for Use in Wet Area (Shower Floor) - ONLY for Use in Dry Area
Where To Buy
DistributorClick here to view distributors
Local Dealer/StoreClick here to view dealers
To help find a local distributor in your area with the right inventory levels, please fill out the form below.